Skip to content
- To provide and promote education par excellence to each and all to build up character and inculcate moral and ethical values among the students under the area of operation of the society.
- To provide infra structural facilities and also to cater to the needs of the educationally backward students of these areas.
- To promote research and publication in all fields of knowledge and to establish and develop the institution into a research centre of excellence.
- To spread and promote education and literacy among the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other backward communities.
- To print and publish books, journals, magazines, research publications and other materials of academic interest and social concern, with the object of propagating the noble cause of education in widening the horizon of knowledge.
- To arrange academic exchange programmes for students and teachers between institutions, for the purpose of benefiting persons engaged in education, research and study.
- To find necessary finance and resources by receiving subscriptions, donations, endowments and gifts, movable or immovable and by borrowing or raising money for all or any of the objects, for which the society is established.
- To arrange courses, seminars, discussions and workshops within the institution and at different regions/centres to develop critical understanding for evaluation, analysis and further advancement in the process of education.
- To facilitate career guidance and counselling among academic community and to the youths in and around the area, to help them to be equipped in the process of nation building